Sunday, November 9, 2014

I met someone. Who? You mean Whom? I guess so. So Whom anyway. A guy. I would say he's special but thats too cliché. He's not really. Not at first glance. I hated him at first glance. I guess I boxed him. But then not everyone can be slotted. I mean I truly detested him. Thought he was an over eager, over smart, over friendly irritating BOY!! He came over to me and asked me something, I dont even remember what now. It's been over a year and a half. But he surprised me. In many ways. I dont know what it was, but he was always the hub. The metropolis if you will, you know, its always where stuff happens. He was always ragging on someone. I remember once he picked on Rony because Rony and I went on and on about books at the lunch table. That hurt. I guess it felt like he didn't get me, or my friends. But he surprised me again. He's strange that way. Every time I think I've got him slotted. He fits perfectly in this box or that box, he shows me another layer. I told him once it was like peeling an onion, layer by layer. Sometimes he scares me though. When the intensity of his comes through. Its difficult for it to come through but it does show sometimes. Strange an wonderful this boy, who reads my mind like an open book and still tells me that I'm a mystery. Pushy as hell!!! Annoyingly so. Refuses to let me sit on my ass. Much as I would like to. I dont know why I'm writing all this tonight. Guess I just miss him. When we're talking the world ceases to exist. Time, date, prose, poetry, facts, figures, it all seems irrelevant and pointless.

No comments:

Post a Comment